SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and SMM (Social Media Marketing) are great strategies to bring audiences to your website. However, these are not enough by themselves to improve your company’s inquiries or sales. What if a great SEO strategy brings users to your website, but they just don’t stay enough time on your website to make a purchase or inquiry?
This is a bitter truth for a lot of websites. The main reason for this is that a website is optimized to become search engine friendly but not user friendly. Users visiting your website are not just traffic, they are real people. They have the same expectation from a website that we have. They want the website to look nice, to be easy to navigate, secure and provide all the useful information that would help them to make a purchasing decision.
Conversion Rate Optimization (or CRO) is the process of converting most of the traffic coming to your website into sales. This is done by making step by step improvements in your website. Some of these include:
- Organizing customer surveys
- Chatting module within the website
- Displaying top selling products or services on major pages of your website
- High quality banners
- Professional videos
- Improvements in navigation menu
- High quality search mechanism
- Navigation via product attributes
- High quality product images
- Unique and quality content
- Enhancing website security
- Enabling multiple payment methods
Above is just a small list of tasks that we perform as a part of Conversion Optimization process. There are several other steps involved in completely optimizing a website and making it user friendly.
To implement Conversion Rate Optimization Strategy for your website, contact us today.